Make Money £££ From Your Old Phone System!
Sell your phone system, used headsets, office phones, conference phones and IT hardware. Discover the benefits of recycling phones and IT with us and find out how much your used office telephones are worth in cash.
Get Valuation Now…
How To Sell Your Phone System & IT Kit
Get the best price for your old phone system, phone handsets, headsets, conference phones and IT hardware.
Get quote in 24 hours!
Send us your kit list
We arrange collection
You get paid by BACS / PayPal
Why Sell Your Phones To Us?
Here at Sell Phone System we …
- … have been leaders in the 2nd user Telephony Market for over 15 years.
- … buy all major brands of Telecoms equipment;
- … provide a 24-hour turnaround for all quotations;
- … offer the highest prices in the Industry for your unwanted/surplus equipment;
- … pay immediately on an invoice, direct to your bank account;
- … have flexible Delivery & Collection options;
- … are able to attend your premises to pack and remove items where applicable, saving your resource;
- … offer a de-installation and clearance service;
- … offer a repair and refurb service if you would like to extend the life of existing telecoms on a “no fix, no fee” basis;
- … dispose of any waste products according to the WEEE Directive helping you comply with regulations;
- … have a Team of dedicated Engineers who can advise on replacement options;
- … can provide Phone System Maintenance, Phone Lines / SIP trunks and a host of other related services;
- … have thousands of satisfied customers who return to us time and again;
- … donate all profits from recycled products to Charity.
- … double the value of your old kit when you buy a phone system from us.
Selling Used Phones To Us
If you want to sell telephone equipment and get the best price, or you need to know where to sell used phone systems, you’re in the right place.
We buy all types of IT and telecoms equipment: Business Phone Systems, System Cards, Telephone Handsets, Conference Phones, Headsets, VoIP / SIP / IP and Digital Phones, IT Hardware and other related peripherals.
Let us turn your unwanted IT kit and used telephones into money in the bank!
New office telephone system replacement, company closure, office relocation, stock clearance, etc. Whatever the reason we offer the best value for your redundant telephony and IT.
So why not subsidise the purchase of any replacement phone systems and upgrades, by offloading IT and telephone equipment you wish to sell to us.
You’re in good company.
We are proud to work with:
Frequently Asked Questions
Collection / Delivery
Yes. We have a UK courier network ready to come in and pick up your equipment. Ordinarily there will be a charge for this which we will agree with you in advance. However, dependent on the value of the equipment we may be able to arrange this free-of-charge. It is critical that you pack the telephone equipment with secure cushioning and allowing no movement within a strong.
Please call us now on 0333 222 6636 and we will help you with this.
A few simple rules to follow are:
- Always use double or triple walled boxes. Single wall boxes are not strong enough. Remember that busy couriers expect your equipment to be well wrapped.
- Once the equipment has been packaged up, please ensure that nothing ‘rattles around’ in the box. If something moves then it is liable to break in transit.
- You must use internal packing materials to avoid equipment rubbing against each other and potentially reducing value.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that we receive all equipment in good condition.
- For further guidance on packing you kit this please call: 0333 222 6636
Once we have agreed a sale, please arrange for a courier who can track the parcel and requires a signature on delivery. It is critical that you pack the telephone equipment with secure cushioning and allowing no movement within the box, to ensure nothing breaks. We will also confirm receipt upon arrival.
Please call us now on 0333 222 6636 so you can understand more about how to send us your telephone system.
As we will have to sign for the delivery there will always be a proof of delivery. We will let you know within 24 hours that your parcel/s has been received.
Please call us on 0333 222 6636 and we will let you know if we have received it.
Yes, we are able to de-install your telecoms equipment. In many instances we will not charge for de-installation work. All de-installation work is carried out by highly skilled and professionally trained engineers.
Value / Payment
Occasionally old kit is worthless, but most has decent and sometimes huge hidden sale value.
What we can guarantee is that due to our extensive international trading network, we will be able to provide you with the maximum ££ return for your used equipment.
Simply fill out the form, call us on 0333 222 6636 or email email@example.com to find out what your unwanted kit could make you.
It will take a matter of days for you to receive your payment. Once we have received your equipment and confirmed the valuation, payment will be issued the same day. We will let you know If it is going to take it any longer.
– We will then transfer the money into your bank account. It may clear on the same day but can take up to 3 days.
Please call us on 0333 222 6636 so you can understand more about how long will it take to receive the payment.
We are experts in our Industry and understand the current and potential market value of almost any used telephone system, phones and associated equipment. As such we are able to provide an accurate valuation of the equipment based on the spec that you send to us. One we receive your telephony equipment, we will confirm its configuration and provide a precise valuation. Please call us now on 0333 222 6636 so you can understand more about how we value your kit.
A lot of the old office phones can be recycled for future use. Equally where they contain potentially hazardous material, they need to be disposed of appropriately.
Any equipment that you pass on to us that is not re-manufactured, is safely turned into high-grade, recycled commodities for future reuse.
Yes, we do. Please take a look at our page on Buying Phone Systems.
Please call us on 0333 222 6636 so we can tell you more about what type of phone systems we sell.
Our most common ways of paying you are:
We Buy Telephone Equipment
All major telephone equipment brands including: Avaya, Cisco, Polycom, Snom, Mitel, Nortel, Grandstream, Plantronics, Panasonic, Yealink, Jabra, Toshiba, Siemens and more.
We Also Sell Phone Systems & Telephones
New Phone Systems
We buy and sell used phone systems, offering a full range of competitively priced, high quality, fully refurbished, used and second hand business telephone systems and VoIP phones. Alongside a broad choice of new hardware for networking and telecoms equipment.
Holding stock of a vast array of telecoms equipment from all the main Manufacturers as well as lesser known ones. Offering the latest in PBX technology at an affordable price.
Used Phone Systems
We are the UK’s premier supplier of high-quality, used and remanufactured telephony equipment. Such is our confidence in our refurbishing process, that all of our system handsets come with an Industry-beating 36 month warranty and we provide a full 12 month warranty on all other products.
Hosted Phone Systems
Hosted Telephony puts your phone system in the cloud rather than on your premises. By choosing a Hosted Telephone solution, you are eliminating upfront costs and substantially reducing charges for lines and call traffic.
Environmental Benefits of Buying & Selling Used Phones
We care passionately about the Environment. It’s a key driver for our business and we are absolutely committed to fulfilling our green obligations. What’s more, we can help you fulfil yours too.
As well as paying you the best possible amount for your unwanted Telephone System & Handsets; we can also help you reduce your impact on the environment and give you some very positive news to take back to your staff, customers and other stakeholders. About how this has helped your company be more environmentally friendly and achieve your own sustainability objectives.