Skip to the content
How should I pack my equipment?
A few simple rules to follow are:
- Always use double or triple walled boxes. Single wall boxes are not strong enough. Remember that busy couriers expect your equipment to be well wrapped.
- Once the equipment has been packaged up, please ensure that nothing ‘rattles around’ in the box. If something moves then it is liable to break in transit.
- You must use internal packing materials to avoid equipment rubbing against each other and potentially reducing value.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that we receive all equipment in good condition.
- For further guidance on packing you kit this please call: 0333 222 6636